Sinus & Allergy Relief
- Opens Sinuses, guaranteed!
- Brings Free and Easy Breathing.
- Helps reduce snoring and supports sound sleep.
- Helps to heal infected and inflamed mucous membranes.
- Safe for children in small amounts.
- This Formula opens the sinuses upon application and is a strong decongestant that works! We guarantee it!
1. Submerse Q-tip into bottle, then rub saturated Q-tip up into each nostril. For children, use a tiny amount and rub only at the bottom of nostrils
2. Can also be applied to the bridge of nose and/or chest to alleviate coughs and congestion.
3. Add 2-3 drops to a neti-pot application for enhanced effect.
4. To help alleviate snoring, apply at night in nose and on the bridge of the nose.
How Does It Work
Antibacterial – Assist the body in resisting or destroying infectious bacteria.
Anti-fungal – Assists the body in resisting or destroying fungal organisms such as yeast.
Anti-inflammatory – reduces swelling, redness or inflammation.
Antiseptic – prevents infection.
Decongestant – used to relieve nasal congestion.
Expectorant – Promotes elimination of excess respiratory mucous.
Fixative – A viscous (thick) oil with a very low evaporation rate; used to stabilize and increase the ‘staying power’ of a blend.
Mucolytic – Helps fluidify (dissolve) mucous.
Regulating – Helps balance and normalize body functions.
Ingredients & Sourcing
100% Pure Therapeutic Essential Oils from France
Rosemary verbenon, Rosemary cineol, Mints, Thymes, Eucalyptus and Frankincense Essential Oils. Diluted in Vegetable oil.
Source: SA Plantes Aromatics du Diois (SAPAD) 100% Organic Located in Provence, France
All Melissa’s Botanicals products are GRAS – Generally Regarded As Safe.
If swelling, redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use. Use Olive oil to remove from skin. If you have sensitive skin, try 1 drop of essential oil on the inner arm and monitor effects for 24 hours. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes. For external use only.
For relief of congested sinuses, apply one drop of Peppermint oil on your thumb and rub onto roof of mouth. Press tongue firmly against roof of mouth to help “push” in the Peppermint oil. Breathe deeply to experience the opening of the sinus cavity (You will probably have to blow your nose soon after – so be ready!). Then apply Sinus & Allergy Relief as instructed above.