Sinus & Allergy Relief
- Opens Sinuses, guaranteed!
- Brings Free and Easy Breathing.
- Helps reduce snoring and supports sound sleep.
- Helps to heal infected and inflamed mucous membranes.
- Safe for children in small amounts.
- This Formula opens the sinuses upon application and is a strong decongestant that works! We guarantee it!
1. Submerse Q-tip into bottle, then rub saturated Q-tip up into each nostril. For children, use a tiny amount and rub only at the bottom of nostrils
2. Can also be applied to the bridge of nose and/or chest to alleviate coughs and congestion.
3. Add 2-3 drops to a neti-pot application for enhanced effect.
4. To help alleviate snoring, apply at night in nose and on the bridge of the nose.
How Does It Work
Antibacterial – Assist the body in resisting or destroying infectious bacteria.
Anti-fungal – Assists the body in resisting or destroying fungal organisms such as yeast.
Anti-inflammatory – reduces swelling, redness or inflammation.
Antiseptic – prevents infection.
Decongestant – used to relieve nasal congestion.
Expectorant – Promotes elimination of excess respiratory mucous.
Fixative – A viscous (thick) oil with a very low evaporation rate; used to stabilize and increase the ‘staying power’ of a blend.
Mucolytic – Helps fluidify (dissolve) mucous.
Regulating – Helps balance and normalize body functions.
If swelling, redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use. Use Olive oil to remove from skin. If you have sensitive skin, try 1 drop of essential oil on the inner arm and monitor effects for 24 hours. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes. For external use only.