Rose Oil Promoting Healthy Skin
Used primarily to promote Youthful skin with a “rosy glow”.
Rose oil helps balance moisture levels in skin, reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, and promote a healthy-looking and even skin tone.
It takes up to 11.5 million freshly picked Rose blossoms to make 1 liter of Rose Otto essential oil. There are about 30 roses in every drop!
Rose oil is believed to have deep psychological effects, and is often used for grief, anxiety and depression.
With more than 400 different chemical constituents, Rose Otto essential oil can stand on its own as a natural perfume.
The first recorded distillation of Rose oil was made by Arabs in 500 AD, although ancient drawings show primitive stills existed as far back as 10,000 BC.
Rose oil solidifies into a wax at colder temperatures. To use, warm in pocket for a few minutes to liquefy.
How Does It Work
- Astringent- Contracts, firms and strengthens skin and other tissues. Reduces secretions.
- Neat – to apply undiluted, directly on the skin
- Vulnerary – Protects and promotes skin healing, cell regenerative.
- Rose oil solidifies into a wax at colder temperatures. To use, warm in pocket for a few minutes to liquefy.
If swelling, redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use. Use Olive oil to remove from Skin. If you have sensitive skin, try 1 drop of essential oil on the inner arm and monitor effects for 24 hours. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes. Use with caution while pregnant or nursing.
- Rose waxes solidify at cold temperatures. Warm in pocket to liquefy and use.
- Rose Otto is such an expensive luxury, use it wisely, but also use it to enhance your live! Experience Joie de vivre! (joy of life!)