Melissa’s Botanicals’ signature P*!N Remedy provides fast relief for aches and pains, such as arthritis and tendonitis.
Use P*!N remedy to refresh, energize, treat headaches, soothe tense muscles, cool hot flashes, relieve nausea, and to open the lungs for deeper breathing during your work out or yoga session.
Our Formula is blue in color because of the ingredient, blue chamomile. This oil contains the compound chamazulene, an anti-inflammatory in the sesquiterpene portion of Melissa’s chemistry chart.
Another key ingredient is peppermint. Peppermint acts as a “driver” to help the other anti-inflammatory and analgesic essential oils penetrate deep into the skin and muscle tissue. Peppermint is a fast-acting analgesic that feels icy/hot, so don’t be surprised if you feel a cool, tingling sensation! This is peppermint at work, aiding in circulation and reducing inflammation and pain.
- Topical – P*!N Remedy provides fast relief for aches and pains, such as arthritis and tendonitis. Use P*!N remedy to refresh, energize, treat headaches, soothe tense muscles, cool hot flashes, relieve nausea, and to open the lungs for deeper breathing during your work out or yoga session.
To use: Roll directly on to affected areas and allow oils to penetrate for 5 -10 minutes to reach full effectiveness. May be used as often as every two hours for acute conditions. Do not dilute or apply on broken skin. If you find that the treatment is not working, try adding more, wait 20 minutes. You should feel icy/hot, and relief from pain.
- Deep Inhalation – Rub 3-5 drops on tissue or cloth and take five deep breaths, as needed. For a more intense inhalation: Rub 3-6 drops in palms of hands. Cup hands near nose and slowly take 5 deep breaths. Vigorously rub excess oil on shoulders, neck, and head. Avoid eye contact.
- Headaches – Apply to back of head and neck, shoulders, up into scalp, then wrap a hot or cold cloth around head.
- Pre-workout – Rub on legs for a soothing sensation during workout or run.
- Post-workout – Apply P*!N Remedy to sore muscles and joints during post-workout stretching for long-lasting effects. Oils help improve blood circulation, reduce inflammation, and speed recovery.
How Does It Work
- Anti- inflammatory – reduces swelling, redness or inflammation
- Analgesic – reduces pain
- Antirheumatic – Helps to ease arthritic symptoms
- Antispasmodic- eases muscular spasms or cramps.
- Antineuralgic – helps soothe nerve pain.
- Circulatory tonic – Promotes normal healthy vascular integrity and circulation
- Vein Tonic – helps increase circulation, reduce swelling, and treat the discoloration that is associated with varicose veins.
Ingredients & Sourcing
100% Pure therapeutic essential oils from France
Lavender, Frankincense, Helichrysum, Blue Chamomile, Peppermint, Clove and Wintergreen essential oils.
Source: SA Plantes Aromatics du Diois (SAPAD) 100% organic Located in Provence, France
All Melissa’s Botanicals products are GRAS – Generally regarded as safe.
Feels Icy/Hot – If swelling, redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use. Use Olive oil to remove from Skin. If you have sensitive skin, try 1 drop of essential oil on the inner arm and monitor effects for 24 hours. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. Use with caution while pregnant or nursing. Do not use this formula on open cuts. Dilute in lotion for children under 12. For external use only.
The Blue Chamomile essential oil in this formula may produce temporarily stain, however it easily washes out on a “white cycle” with bleach.