- Oral Health
- Hair, Skin, and Nails
- Lung Support
- Frankincense is extremely safe and can be used internally or directly on the skin.
- Anti-aging – Frankincense has been used for its anti-aging benefits for centuries. It is a very gentle oil, like lavender, and can be used undiluted on the skin safely for all ages and all skin types. For dry, mature skin, it helps to soften fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage and remove dark spots. Apply 4-5 drops to face and neck nightly as a facial serum before moisturizer. For best results, add 2 drops of each Lavender and Helichrysum.
Egyptians revered Frankincense, using it as part of their sacred embalming and mummifying rituals. Golden Jars were filled with Frankincense resin and placed in tombs, as the Egyptians believed they could take the powerful oil with them into the next world. While a lot has changed since the time of ancient Egypt, Frankincense’s incredible healing and anti-aging power has not.
- Mouth – Frankincense and Myrrh have long been touted for their ability to heal mouth infections and promote gum health. The antiseptic qualities of Frankincense can help prevent bad breath, cavities, toothaches, mouth sores, and other infections. Add a drop to your toothpaste or just rub one drop around gums with 1 drop of peppermint! For fresh breath and a clean mouth, gargle 1 drop of Frankincense, 1 drop of peppermint and 1 of drop Lavender in 2 ounces of water.
- Skin – Both an anti-fungal and an anti-bacterial, Frankincense heals skin infections, acne, boils, slow-healing wounds, scars, skin growths (tags), and distended varicose veins. For best results, combine Frankincense with Lavender or Compound Help!.
- Hair – Add 5 drops Frankincense and 5 drops Rosemary cineol oil on a hair brush to stimulate growth and strengthen roots. Tip head upside down and brush 25 times with a hard-bristle brush. Flip head up and brush back another 25 times. Repeat twice daily for optimal health and shine. Drink Nettle Tea to optimize Hair growth.
- Nails – In a small cup, mix 4 drops Frankincense, 4 drops Lemon essential oil, and 2 teaspoons jojoba. Rub on fingernails and toenails before bed. Wear socks and gloves to ensure maximum absorption.
- Pain – Rub 2-3 drops on sore muscles and achy joints. Combine with P@!N Remedy for best results.
- Lung Support – Rub 3-5 drops od Frankincense and 3 drops of peppermint on chest to help improve breathing and circulation. Rub on back over lungs for enhanced effect. For this treatment, use extreme caution with asthma.
- Diffusion – Diffuse along with the Purification and Immune Formula, Peppermint, and French lavender to soothe bronchitis, relieve lung congestion and purify the air.
- Immunity – Take 2 drops internally 1-2 times per day.
- Nervous System Tonic – Mix 1 drop of frankincense and 1 drop of lavender in 1 ounce of water or juice and drink every morning.
- Gastric Upset/Ulcers – Add 2-3 drops of Frankincense and 2 drops of Lavender to 1 teaspoon of coconut oil to soothe the tummy.
- Meditation/Prayer – Inhale 3-5 drops on a cloth or after rubbing between your hands before yoga, stretching, or prayer or meditation to help regulate breathing and focus. Also known as Olibanum, Frankincense essential oil is made from a resin from the Boswellia trees in Somalia, Yemen, Oman, and Ethiopia. We know Frankincense, Myrrh, and Gold as the gifts presented at the birth of Christ by the Three Wise Men. Frankincense is used by the Roman Catholic Church and others to enhance meditation and prayer.
If swelling, redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use. Use Olive oil to remove from Skin. If you have sensitive skin, try 1 drop of essential oil on the inner arm and monitor effects for 24 hours. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes. Use with caution while pregnant or nursing.
- Sick Family – When kids, family members or co-workers are sick, turn on the diffuser. Fill with Frankincense, French Lavender, Purification and Immune Formula and other anti-microbial oils. For a slight chocolatey touch, add a two drops of cocoa oil!
- Traveling – When on an airplane, subway, bus, etc. place 3 drops of Frankincense, 2 drops of Lavender, 2 drops Peppermint on a handkerchief and take five deep breaths, when needed.