A soothing Formula that provides anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial relief for Cuts, Burns, Blisters, Rashes, Irritations, Itching, Skin Infections, Acne, Eczema and Yeast infections.
Apply a thin layer of Compound Help! to affected areas. Repeat several times per day until skin returns to normal.
Can be used on children. Use “neat” or undiluted.
- Cuts – 1-3 times per day
- Burn/sunburns – 4 -5 times per day. Do not add lotion
- Blisters – 1-2 times per day
- Rashes – 1-2 times per day
- Irritations – 1-3 times per day
- Itching – 1-6 times per day
- Skin Infections – 1-4 times per day (neat or soaked in compress)
- Acne – 1-3 times per day
- Eczema – 1-3 times per day
- Yeast infections – Apply 3- 5 times per day
How Does It Work
- Analgesic – Reduces pain
- Antibacterial – Assists body in resisting and destroying infectious bacteria
- Anti-fungal – Assists body in resisting and destroying fungal organisms such as yeast
- Anti- inflammatory – Reduces swelling, redness, and inflammation
- Antiseptic – Prevents infection
- Astringent – Contracts, firms and strengthens skin and other tissues. Reduces secretions
- Vulnerary – Protects and promotes skin healing and cell regeneration
Ingredients & Sourcing
100% Pure therapeutic essential oils from France
Lavender, Tea tree, Thyme
Source: SA Plantes Aromatics du Diois (SAPAD) 100% organic Located in Provence, France
All Melissa’s Botanicals products are GRAS – Generally regarded as safe.
If swelling, redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use. Use Olive oil to remove from Skin. If you have sensitive skin, try 1 drop of essential oil on the inner arm and monitor effects for 24 hours. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes. Use with caution while pregnant or nursing. For external use only.
- Keep in car, purse, or backpack as a pocket first aid to treat wounds and irritations.