Specially formulated to treat acne, blackheads, pimples, blemishes, adult acne, ingrown hairs, razor burn, etc.. This formula inhibits bacterial growth, cleans pores, and restores healthy underlying skin tissue. Deeply penetrating and antiseptic, it’s also gentle enough for daily use.
How Does It Work
- Analgesic – Reduces pain
- Antibacterial – Assists in resisting or destroying infectious bacteria
- Anti-fungal – Assists in resisting or destroying fungal organisms such as yeast
- Anti- inflammatory – Reduces swelling, redness, and inflammation
- Antiseptic – Prevents infection
- Astringent – Strengthens skin and other tissue. Reduces secretions
- Regulation – Helps balance and normalize bodily functions
- Vulnerary – Protects and promotes skin healing and cell regeneration
If swelling, redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use. Use Olive oil to remove from skin. If you have sensitive skin, try 1 drop of essential oil on the inner arm and monitor effects for 24 hours. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes. Use with caution while pregnant or nursing. For external use only.
- Keep acne solution in car, purse, or backpack to handy treatment throughout the day.
- Regular usage of up to 5 “spot” treatments per day can clear up blemishes more quickly.
- Drinking strong Nettle Tea (2-3 bags per cup, steeped for 20 minutes) will help clear skin, shrink pour and get rid of acne. Nettle tea is not an essential oil, but you can also buy it at rosemary’s garden. Nettle is a blood-cleanser that does many things, one of them being cleaning any underlying skin tissue damage.