- Our Hydrosols provide immediate hydration. Use to plump and bring color to dry, tired skin.
- All of our Hydrosols are ideal for all skin types to balance, tone, nourish and restore the skin.
- Our Rose Hydrosol smells and tastes like fresh rose blossoms
For an AM and PM Anti-aging treatment:
- After cleansing, saturate face and neck (5 -7 sprays) with your favorite Hydrosol.
- Wait to dry.
- Apply Melissa’s Botanicals Facial Rejuvenation Serum.
- Moisturize after 2 minutes, allowing serum to penetrate.
Your skin will look plump, dewy, rosy and youthful, every time!
Take A Hydrosol Shower
To hydrate face while feeling clear and uplifted, SHOWER yourself with your favorite hydrosol. Just spray 10 sprays all over face, neck, hair and décolleté.
Wonderful as a natural perfume. Spray on body any time of day.
Spray on underwear to refresh the southern parts. Feels and smells clean and fresh!
A French secret
These Hydrosols are used daily for a youthful complexion and soft, shiny hair when used liberally throughout the day.
Calming/ Cooling/ Healing
Rose hydrosol promotes cell repair to treat aging skin. It is an excellent coolant for minor burns, sunburns, cuts, scrapes, eczema rashes, irritation, sores and soothing sensitive skin. Follow with an essential oil treatment.
Mild enough for newborns, calms diaper rash and irritations on the skin of babies and young children. The cool mist can aid in soothing cranky babies.
People with sensitive skin often choose hydrosols over essential oils because of their gentle nature. Rose Hydrosol is extremely safe and can be used directly on the skin and is safe for internal use.
How to use
Spray liberally on Face, Neck, décolleté, and hair often. Provides immediate hydration and balances pH for thirsty, dry skin and hair. Always use undiluted and on clean skin. Spray liberally for effective treatments.
Hydrosols have been used in cooking for thousands of years. Most Middle Eastern and Persian dishes use Rose hydrosol and Neroli hydrosol as a staple in their cooking.
Rose Hydrosol Lemonade
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 ounces hot water – stir (to liquify the sugar)
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon
- 1 ounce Rose Hydrosol
- Fill cup with filtered water and ice
Floral Hydrosol Cocktail
We micro-filter and UV filter our hydrosols for purity and optimum shelf life. They keep a longer shelf life in the refrigerator, but only need to be stored out of sunlight and heat. Our labels suggest to store in a cool, dark place. Use within 6 months to 1 year.
What Makes Us Different
- Our Hydrosols are 100% pure with no added fillers, preservatives or synthetics. (We do not know of any other Pure, True, Organic hydrosols on the American market)
- We offer hydrosols so pure that they can be taken internally.
- Our labels inform the user on how to check for bacterial blooms (cloudiness indicating spoilage).
- We provide city and country of origin and the source of where they are microfiltered and UV filtered, SAPAD.
- Our website informs how each hydrosol can be used differently for optimal effects
About Our Hydrosols
What are Melissa’s Botanicals Medicinal Hydrosols?
Our hydrosols are distilled in stainless steel stills and processed through certified organic methods at SAPAD located in Provence, France. True hydrosols are not essential oils added to water; they are the water part of essential oil distillation. Also known as floral waters, hydrolates, or distillates, hydrosols contain all of the water-soluble elements of a plant and are very effective for skin care, as well as extremely safe. Because they are a milder extract, hydrosols are suitable for all manner of applications where essential oils may be too strong. There is about 1-2 percent of the essential oil still present at the end of hydrosol filtration. Because of our purity and authenticity, one can use our hydrosols internally and externally liberally.