Lavender Reserve 2019
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Reserve comes from the highest elevations of Provence, France, where pesticides have never been used and the lavender is grown using biodynamic farming practices.
Only 4kg are distilled annually, so supply is extremely limited. When sell thru our “Reserve” stock for 2019, we will have no more until next year. So, buy while you can ☺
Lavender Reserve can be used just like our regular Lavender, but we recommend “reserving” it for anti-aging or special uses.
Lavender is extremely safe and can be used internally and directly on the skin.
Use Lavender undiluted and on clean skin. When in doubt, use lavender.
How Does It Work
Lavender is a “driver,” which means it helps to “drive” other essential oils deeper into the skin while providing a secondary benefit as the “dilution solution” for the formula. Lavender’s active compounds protect skin cells so the stronger essential oils (phenols) can destroy the unwanted microbes and promote beneficial bacterial growth.
- Analgesic – reduces pain
- Antibacterial – Assist the body in resisting or destroying infectious bacteria.
- Anti-fungal – Assists the body in resisting or destroying fungal organisms such as yeast.
- Anti- inflammatory – reduces swelling, redness or inflammation.
- Antiseptic – prevents infection.
- Astringent- Contracts, firms and strengthens skin and other tissues. Reduces secretions.
- Neat – to apply undiluted, directly on the skin
- Parasympathomimetic- Helps bring the body from fight-or-flight to rest and relaxation.
- Regulating – Helps balance and normalize body functions.
- Vulnerary – Protects and promotes skin healing, cell regenerative.
If swelling, redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use. Use Olive oil to remove from Skin. If you have sensitive skin, try 1 drop of essential oil on the inner arm and monitor effects for 24 hours. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes. Use with caution while pregnant or nursing.
After cleansing skin, try to incorporate using a hydrosol or toner to rebalance acid mantle layer of the skin.